Tagged . . . .
The rules of the tag are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you. (Click on http://sarachmans.blogspot.com/ to see Misty's lovely family!)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
Random things about me:
#1 - I do not find myself envious of other people for being pretty or thin but how clean their houses are.
#2 - I order tacos from Taco Bell and then take out all of the meat.
#3 - My biggest fear is "Armageddon".
#4 - I have been accused of being my own #1 fan.
#5 - The truth is I actually get pretty sick of myself by the end of the day.
#6 - I wish I had beautiful feet like my sisters.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tagged (Thanks Misty)
Posted by Farah at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I knew all of those things about you yet they made me laugh out loud because I know they are so true! ESPECIALLY the one about you getting sick yourself!
Post a Comment