This past September (okay I realize we are in November), Avery had the honor of being the flower girl in my dear friend Joyce's wedding. As you can see, she was as sweet as ever and - next the the bride- the prettiest one there. What a delight!
Yes Aimee and Star I am back!!!!! I will do my best. I can't believe out of all of us, how much I am like mom with this kind of stuff. HUGE SLACKER. You two are like blog queens AND you are both domestic. What the crap is that about?
4 comments:
I am SO happy that you are back on the blogging circuit! And could she seriously be any cuter! I am so in love with her!
Yes Aimee and Star I am back!!!!! I will do my best. I can't believe out of all of us, how much I am like mom with this kind of stuff. HUGE SLACKER. You two are like blog queens AND you are both domestic. What the crap is that about?
A POST!!!!!! TODAY IS SUCH A GREAT DAY! You blogged, I gotta job...what else could a girl ask for!
Avery is so flower girl of the year!
Post a Comment