My sweet, creative sister aka Aunt Star sent the cutest birthday present to Avery this year. As you can see the homemade reversible apron fits perfect. Avery can't wait to wake up and make cupcakes with the new cupcake decorating kit. She is thrilled with her gift (and so is Marley). I overheard Marley telling her dad "Avery is going to make me lipstick cupcakes!" There is a cupcake mold in the shape of lips. :)
In addition to the presents were some yummy little bat snacks filled with m&m's - yum! Marley is sharing with her dad at this very moment - or should I say her dad is sharing with her?
Thank you Star and Garreth - You two are the best!!!! We all love you so much!



1 comments:
oh! I am so glad all the gifts were a hit! Nothing gave me more joy than sewing that apron for avery because I knew she would love it and use it! our lil martha! Now if only I could send the birthday gifts on time! Oh well guess... I can't do EVERYTHING perfectly! Love you all to pieces!
Post a Comment