Yeah...me too! That's why I have decided to hack her blog and update it a little. So I guess consider it a guest blog by her favorite little sister.
Since her last blog,the school year has started. Farah and Curtis are in love love just like always. Marley is now her only child not in school all day. {tears.} And Brody is the oldest of her children in elementary which has never happened in all of his life. Avery turned 6! Kenzie turned 12!{note: The age difference between Avery and Kenzie is exactly the same as me and Farah,so I suspect they will be the best of friends}In reference to my note...when Farah
was 12 and I was 6 we shared a bedroom as we did for most of our lives and when it was time to clean our room Farah would say"I wish I could just close my eyes
and a magic genie and/or fairy would come and clean our room." In my constant attempt to shower my sister with undying adoration, I would sweetly reply, " well maybe if you close your eyes and make the wish, it might come true!" And so she would, in fact she would take a little nap and while she was enjoying her slumber, I would spend the afternoon cleaning our entire room by my six year old self! And when I was finally finished, I would wake her up and ta-da... a clean room! I fell for this trick time and time again.
But, I will say,when we didn't share a room I would miss Farah's arm under my pillow.
love,
Starlyn




1 comments:
You've been Tagged!!! Go to my blog and see the details.
Post a Comment