We all went to Lagoon last week with Aimee, Chris, Zach & Sam. We had a blast! I wish we could go back already. Mackenzie & Brody went with Curtis on all of the "big" rides while Me, Avery & Marley stayed on the "little" ones. I captured this picture on one of the "little" rides. Notice Marley's face as well. When I took this picture I could not stop lauging because this is truly one of Avery's many facial expressions. Can she get any cuter?
Monday, August 11, 2008
Avery & the kiddie ride
Posted by Farah at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
no...she could not be any cuter! She kills me!
I LOVE this picture of Avery. That day was so much fun. I am glad that is was with the Hafens!
Your kids are absolutely beautiful! What an adorable family!
Post a Comment