Saturday, December 13, 2008

LUCAS AZER HACKNEY



Is here!!!!!! Our nephew and cousin, Lucas, was born on December 11, 2008 and weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 1/2 ounces. He is soooo sweet and little (or big compared to what his brother weighed). The kids couldn't wait to see him, so we all went to the hospital last night. We all got to hold him and just investigate his sweet little body. It is just amazing what we humans, with very little effort, create!

Davis and Curtis seem to really like their baby brother and I think we are all gonna like him too! Brody already took a picture of Lucas and made it his screen saver on his cell phone - goodbye St. Louis arch.

Just a side note - I have had a cold so thats the deal with the mask (although I do think I take a better picture with it on).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is a worthy screen saver and I don't blame brody one bit for ditching the arch for lucas's sweet lil face. He is my new screen saver too! I wish it was truly LITTLE effort that brought him here and I would be on board for a baby too! Love you guys wish I was there....and man I don't realize how many kids you have until they are all pictured together! When did that happen!

Belchlos said...

I am so glad you did a posting for Lucas. It is crazy to think there is ANOTHER Hackney in the world. He looks like he might be a redhead and I love redheads! I miss my family so much and am a little bit jealous of the family left in H-town.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful addtion to an already beautiful family. Farah, thanks for giving us all a peep!

Holly-girl said...

Oh, he's darling, Farah ... tell Jason we said CONGRATS!!!