thanks for that! Those pics made me happy!! Where was marley all day?? Ty is so dang cute and looks lie a man? when did that happen! and you look beautiful!
I'm so jealous that you got to chill with my sweet son on Thanksgiving, but I am happy for you. He's fun to hang out with. And he looks like a man cuz he is one Star! I'm not sure where the time has gone but I long for the days when my kids were young. They are the sweetest memories.
4 comments:
Did I tell you how much I love slide shows! They are so much fun.
thanks for that! Those pics made me happy!! Where was marley all day?? Ty is so dang cute and looks lie a man? when did that happen! and you look beautiful!
I'm so jealous that you got to chill with my sweet son on Thanksgiving, but I am happy for you. He's fun to hang out with. And he looks like a man cuz he is one Star! I'm not sure where the time has gone but I long for the days when my kids were young. They are the sweetest memories.
Farah, you look FANTASTIC!!!!
Post a Comment