Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What is your son's girlfriends name?


So today was the last day of school for the 3 big kids. Mackenzie is finished with elementary school, Brody is moving on to 3rd grade and Avery graduated kindergarten. While watching the cutest kindergartner ever play on the playground, a mother came over to me and told me how she took the cutest photo of her son and his "girlfriend". I said "oh, I bet that is cute, who's your son?" and she said "His name is Nick, but Avery (his girlfriend) calls him "Nicky". I was STUNNED! I have never even heard of this kid. So I asked Nick's mom to send me the picture . . . . . here it is. Aren't they a lovely couple?

2 comments:

Emily E. said...

So cute! You wonder how these kids come up with their "titles". Have a fun first week of summer!

jackieonelson said...

That girl could not be any cuter. It is impossible.