Monday, March 31, 2008

Marley is in some trouble


Little Marley is in a little bit of trouble here. She got really mad when her sister made her get away from the laptop. She flipped over the chair (on purpose) while telling her sister off. I couldn't resist taking this picture. That is the cutest behind I have ever seen. Also, you obviously can't see, but she has a full mascara job on her eyes as well as lipstick. She did this herself. Yesterday she painted her fingernails all the way to her knuckles and when I went to clean her up she said "Aah, don't touch" and although the color was all over her fingers, she noticed the one spot that it wasn't on her nail and in a very worried voice said "what happened?" She walks around the house with whoevers purse she can find, mine, Mackenzie's or Avery's. Avery really doesn't appreciate this as she has money ins hers.
(Just now as I am typing this post, Avery asked me if she can have make up like Marley. I said "No, it's time to go to bed." And Marley says (with purse and sunglasses in hand) "Sorry Avery, it's time for you to go to bed.")
She makes me laugh constantly. We love her to pieces.

2 comments:

jackieonelson said...

hahahahahahaha...I will continue to laugh at this for the rest of my life!

Belchlos said...

I can only smile when I read the stories you have posted. I cannot believe how much pleasure the blog thing has brought me!