Sunday, March 16, 2008

Breakfast for Mom & Dad



As many of you know, Curtis was out of town for two weeks. I hated it. And the kids hated it. We all went to pick him up from the airport at midnight on Friday night because they were so excited to see him, needless to say, they all 4 fell asleep. The next morning, Curtis and I slept in til about 9:30 when we were awakened by Brody asking us to "come and look at something." We did and here is what we found. A complete breakfast of orange juice, pancakes, bacon AND eggs. I couldn't believe it! They all helped and had the table set and everything. It was GREAT! I will never have to cook breakfast for them again. . . . now that I know what they are capable of.

3 comments:

jackieonelson said...

first of all... how adorable are they!!!
second of all... "I will never have to cook breakfast for them again"??? Do you mean Curtis doesn't have to cook breakfast anymore?

Belchlos said...

true that star. weall no who really cooks over there! love you farah

Farah said...

Whatever!!!!